The next deadline for this grant will be announced here.
The Access Copyright Foundation Research Grants support inquiry and exploration relevant to Canadian publishing, writing and visual arts. Research projects will be designed to facilitate the creation of a publishable work, an innovative program, strategic initiative, study paper or report.
A clearly articulated Inquiry Question should guide the research approach and project activities. Areas of inquiry may include but are not limited to:
- Content, ideas, themes or techniques essential to the creation of a publishable work-in-progress
Organizations and Publishers:
- Emerging trends, issues and challenges
- Digital technology: its creative, economic or cultural impact
- Innovative approaches to program design and delivery
- Strategic responses to changes in the economic and creative environment